I clicked on the song... WOW that was amazing and of course made me cry. We had just met the Macs when our little Jaylee was life watched to Wichita. We are so blessed to have met them and be a part of their faith and family. Thank you so much for sharing the song on your blog. They are so lucky to have such wonderful friends to help them through this. love, Amie Schilling
3 comments:
I clicked on the song... WOW that was amazing and of course made me cry. We had just met the Macs when our little Jaylee was life watched to Wichita. We are so blessed to have met them and be a part of their faith and family. Thank you so much for sharing the song on your blog. They are so lucky to have such wonderful friends to help them through this.
love,
Amie Schilling
Sharla. So beautiful. I am left with no words. My heart hurts and my words seem shallow when I don't know the pain. Thanks for sharing.
Sharla, do you know this family personally? So sad.....
Post a Comment