I'll be happy! She LOVES baby Ori and was very happy to help me watch him on Friday night.
He was such a smiley boy...(until bedtime)
They played with Legos.
They ate Cheerios. I taught her to only give him a few at once and then pretty soon she was helpfully telling Ori, "Eat one at a time. Remember? One at a time."
I think her favorite thing was when she drove her "car" and Ori crawled after her as fast as he could go.

When Sophie woke up on Saturday morning, the first thing she said after "Hi, mama," was "Baby Ori sleeping? Is he taking a nap?" and I had to tell her that Uncle Ian had picked him last night and he was back at his house. So sweet that she thought of him right away. This cousin business is fun stuff!
1 comment:
CUTENESS! Thanks so much for taking such good care of little Ori. It was fun to have a peak at what you all did. Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment