Animals.
Rides.
Fried anything and everything.
Shows.
Crowds of people, including some middle school girls who were having a hard time moving their feet off the bleacher in front of them so a pregnant lady could sit down and watch the pig races...
We went to the fair with Nathan's parents and his sister and her husband and daughter, Olivia. The little girls got spoiled! They went on a few rides (I don't know how they handled the spinning teacup! Papa John and Nathan had theirs going the fastest!), ate funnel cake and ice cream, and got to play a game. Sophie had a short nap in her stroller. All that fun is tiring! The end of the day was great--Sophie loves the pink ball she "won"!




Papa John and Olivia ready to ride in the teacup!
Uncle Brian, Sophie, and Olivia
Waiting in line for the big wheel--this was what Sophie kept talking about and pointing to. And this was before I got powdered sugar from funnel cake all over my belly. I was looking REALLY cool--sugary belly, capris, and tennis shoes. Maybe that's why I wasn't good enough to sit in front of those middle school girls...hmm...
A little father-daughter love.
Foods we had between all of us: Pronto pups, fried cheese curds, fried candy bars, fried cheesy olives, Italian sausage, funnel cake, ice cream, pickle popsicles, and probably some stuff I'm forgetting but this list is sickening!
On the way home, Papa John asked Sophie about her favorite part of the fair. She answered, "The steering wheel." Gotta love the Ferris wheel! :)
3 comments:
So cute! It looks like you guys had a great time!
I love the "steering wheel" comment. It looks like you all had quite a day!
These are so cute!
She's such a doll.
How much longer until your new one arrives?
Post a Comment