Anyway, it was a very lazy day. Sophie loves these new pajamas and wanted to stay in them all day and I let her; she was so soft and cuddly! The cotton candy on the pj's is fuzzy. She was a wild thing today--lots of running around in circles and practicing her version of somersaults. Looks painful to me.
The only real thing I accomplished today was ruin apples. I've been eating an apple almost every night before bed. Well, today I remembered a fruit dip that Jess served at Julie and Lori's joint baby shower last fall, and I made it. Wow. What a mistake. I don't know how I'll eat a plain apple again.FRUIT DIP
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Mix together.
If you have a child with a sweet tooth, let him/her lick the cream cheese wrapper. And for one night, let it be ok if that's pretty much all that said child has for dinner...
3 comments:
She's so cute.
That is one of our favorite dips too.
Oh Sharla... I LOVE lazy days... Let me know when I can bring coffee to you guys. SOON!!! CArly loved playing with Sophie. She was SO good with her. You are so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl!
Sounds like a great day!
Post a Comment