And I have to put this one in...I was taking some other pictures of them and I thought Sophie was going to kiss Talia. Nope! She LICKED her! T's poor face just makes me laugh.
I also want to thank everyone who sent me an email or left a comment on my meltdown post. It meant so much that other moms got it and could understand everything I was feeling. Thank you for the encouragement and prayers!
6 comments:
awe what a cutie!! i just wanna squeeze her, your girls are gorgeous!
I love Talia in that dress. She does look like a little doll. Very cute!
That fisrt picture is SO cute... and the last well who wouldn't lick Talia? We always say that babies are so sweet!
Love Love Love the dress!
Look at those rolls!!
And I agree with Jen, who wouldn't want to lick her?
Sharla she is so stinkin' cute in that dress!! I love it!! I love their sisterly love it is precious! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment