Thursday, June 24, 2010

nothing like a baby to make time fly by.

Already she's 1/2 a year old.

She can sit up alone but still doesn't roll over.

She weighs 19 lb 5 oz and is 27-1/2 inches long--5 lb heavier and 1-1/4 inches longer than Sophie was at this age, so it's definitely different.

Wears size 3 diapers.
Wears various sizes of clothes, anything from 6 mo to 18-24 months. What??!!

Eats oatmeal but makes faces and shudders when she tastes anything else (have attempted peas, squash, and banana YoBaby yogurt.)

She looks like she'd love cake, but that's not on the list of foods to try right now. :)


Loves a Praise Baby DVD, which I bust out sometimes when I need to get ready for the day and she's fussy. Calms her right down and gives me the time I need.

Very good at grabbing things and has a HARD pinch.

Reaches for her mama.

Doesn't keep the cute headbands and bows on. :(

She can apply lipstick. :)

Talia and Sophie are quite the pair. They adore each other.
And apparently have some sort of secret way to communicate so they can have matching facial expressions for pictures.
Papa John, I tried getting you a picture of all your granddaughters, but it didn't go so well. :)


Happy 1/2 birthday, sweet Talia. We love you!

4 comments:

Kate said...

awww! Happy 1/2 Talia! Love that pout! She's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

what precious daughters. both so beautiful, like their mamma.

Julie said...

My precious nieces! I love them so much.

Michele said...

Love the update! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is already bigger and taller than Lo, we don't get why Lo won't grow...She is absolutely adorable though!!!