Seven months already...lots happening with this little lady!



For this reason, she's officially been booted out of our bed, including for naps. I know, I know...about time. But cut me some slack. It's so sweet to wake up to this smiley, chubby dolly.
She's doing really well in her crib except for the whole teething thing. She already has 2 on the bottom that have poked their way through, and it looks like 2 more are on the way. She usually nurses once during the night.
Well, finally when we say "Talia" and "rolls" we aren't just talking about her cute legs. :) We mean she's really rolling! All of a sudden she seems to quite enjoy rolling from back to belly and then to back again. She can get pretty far, so now things that were once out of reach will need to be moved.
Exhibit A: Talia managed to get a hold of a pen that Sophie had left on the floor (in what would have been a safe distance away just a couple weeks ago.)
Talia is eating oatmeal twice a day with a fruit in the morning (pears or applesauce) and a veggie in the evening (sweet potatoes, peas, and green beans are what she's tried so far). She doesn't make as many faces now. She LOVES Puffs but needs help getting them into her mouth.
She still loves blowing raspberries.
Still loves Praise Baby. How cute is this face while she's watching?


She has had her first Band-Aid, though it lasted all of 10 minutes. Somehow she got a big blister on a finger, and when it popped open I thought I should try to cover it. She was intrigued by the strawberry Band-Aid. I love those hands.

She has had her first Band-Aid, though it lasted all of 10 minutes. Somehow she got a big blister on a finger, and when it popped open I thought I should try to cover it. She was intrigued by the strawberry Band-Aid. I love those hands.
In case you can't tell, I adore this baby girl. We all do. She has brought so much joy to our family and home. Though her 20-pound body on my left hip makes me tired sometimes, I know someday I'll be cleaning the house or walking into Target and missing that extra weight like crazy. (That was a weird phrase to think/type..."missing that extra weight". Ha!)
Anyway, happy 7 months to Talia.
4 comments:
Oh she is such a doll! She is really starting to look more like Sophie, I think. What a cutie!!
CUTIE!!! I've missed seeing you girls this summer! Hope all is well!
Those eyes! Those cheeks! Oh my goodness, what a cutie!
I love her. I love how much you love her. :) She's perfect!
Post a Comment