
T turned 8 months on the 22nd. She is such a funny, sweet baby. A little of what she's up to:
Not crawling, but getting close.
Not sleeping through the night exactly, but kinda close. :)
Pretty good little napper.
Loves eating oatmeal and is more accepting of baby food fruits and veggies. She gets really excited when she sees me coming with the big yellow box of Cheerios! She is still nursing, too.
LOVES her big sister! Sophie adores her but gets quite concerned when she sees T moving across the floor, getting closer and closer to her books, crayons, etc. Sometimes it's ok though.
Smiles so big her nose crinkles up. It's adorable; however, I can't get a good picture of it. But if you hear us call her "Baby Crinkle Nose" that's why.
She is ginormous. My neck, arms, and back are sore.
But even if she could walk I'd still want to carry her close. I love her brown eyes, sweet little mouth, and cheeks with lots of room for kisses. Plus, her right arm is constantly swinging, so I get lots of pats on the back. :)
My Sophie starts preschool TOMORROW. She's excited. :) She'll be going for 2-1/2 hours just two mornings a week. We can handle that, and it'll be good for her. A post all about Sophie Girl coming soon!
4 comments:
she is just so sweet and cuddly and just BEAUTIFUL!! Love seeing all her pictures!!
beautiful girls with a beautiful mama.
I can't believe Sophie is starting preschool! Where is she going?
Thanks Melissa and Mindy! Jenae, Sophie is going to Bullfrogs and Butterflies here in town. :)
Post a Comment