Love getting out long-sleeved shirts. Love babies in jeans. Sidenote: It's funny to put a baby in her big sister's old jeans (12-18 mo!!) and change the adjustable waist from as small as it can go to as big as it can go. :)
Love changing up the decor around here. Found some great deals at Michael's for making my bathroom look cute. I didn't know you could have a cute bathroom. But you can!
My favorite thing, though, is new from Scentsy. The Jack O' Lantern plug-in...they knocked it out of the park with the holiday warmers!! Sophie cried because she wanted this in her room, but I told her we all needed to be able to see it. :) If you're local and realize you must have one somewhere in your house, let me know and I'll add it to a party so you can avoid paying shipping!
Sophie and Talia have matching shirts courtesy of Grams. They made me smile this morning. Sophie is having a "Pumpkin Adventure Day" at preschool so this shirt was perfect. Can't wait to hear all about the fun!

4 comments:
Love their pumpkin shirts! Your bathroom looks cute!
I am in love w/ all the fall scentsy warmers!! I love that full size one Fright Night.
Cute decorations and cute girls in matching shirts.
ummm . . . can you please come make my bathroom look cute? Alas, I don't even think a cute Scentsy pumpkin plug-in would help (might clash with the fuzzy bird wallpaper and take up our only outlet). :)
Your pictures are really cute! I love the pumpkin shirts and hope Sophie will call her aunt to tell me all about pumpkin day at preschool.
Hey sister! Looking good! I like mom's pumpkin light.
Post a Comment