So a couple days ago, Sophie and I were sitting at the table eating our Sonic lunches when she suddenly said "He putted a lot of tater tots in his pockets."
I gave her a strange look and she clarified, "He had curly hair and he really liked tater tots."
Then I couldn't stop laughing. Do you know who she was talking about? :)
8 comments:
Oh, Oh, Oh, I know, I know! Haha! That is too, too funny that she thought of that!
She apparently watched a little of Napoleon Dynamite with Nathan while I was working one night. And he made an impression. :)
that is hilarious!
That is too funny! It took me awhile, but then the light went on!
so funny. the other day I posted pics of Lo playing w/ the laptop, I wanted to sing the "I love Technology" song for the post, but figured no one would get it!
Sophie is SO FUNNY. I am so glad you wrote this one down. I had forgotten about dear Napoleon and am sure he did make quite the impression.
This is hilarious! Who doesn't like a little Napoleon Dynamite!??
i've been wanting to host a mom's night out, napoleon themed with tater tots as the main entree and everyone wearing 80s clothes...
Post a Comment