Talia is 10 months old now.
Things I want to remember about her at this age:
She loves to eat, especially things she can feed herself.
Grilled cheese sandwiches are still a favorite. She smacks her lips a lot when she eats.
Gerber Yogurt Melts are a favorite special snack.
Don't worry, she was closely supervised with this apple slice! :)
She finally raises her arms above her head when we say, "How big is Talia? She's soooo big!" Love it.
She waves bye-bye.
She says "dada" all day long. He is a fun guy. They play together a lot. Her voice is really sweet, soft and high pitched.
She's also recently adopted a horrible sounding cry. I think it's the equivalent of five normal babies crying. So loud!
Her hair is getting longer; it's over her ears now. I love the little bit of curl in the back and right behind her ears.
She loves taking baths.
She loves being outside but it's so tricky because she's quick and likes to put everything in her mouth.
We can put her in her crib awake and she'll talk to herself and fall asleep on her own. We rarely have trouble at bedtime.
We see her tongue out a lot. Not sure what that's all about.
We see her tongue out a lot. Not sure what that's all about.
When I'm holding her, I have to constantly pull up my pants because she uses the waist as a footrest. Nice. I love feeling awkward and self conscious while walking in front of people.
She likes to drink water. That pudgy little hand just kills me.
She crawls super fast but doesn't really like to have us help her try to walk. Sophie was walking at 10-1/2 months. Talia will be different, and that's okay with me!
Talia, you are my brown-eyed beauty and I absolutely love and adore you! Happy 10 months!


4 comments:
She's so sweet! Silly question... but, what kinds of foods are you feeding her? I feel like we're giving Gretchen yogurt all. the. time.
She is so cute Sharla! I am o happy you are doing this to remember your babies... I wish I would have been able to keep up. I am so sad that my baby is going to be three! AND I will have a 10 year old soon. It has gone by WAY too fast!
Amy, this is actually something I need help with! I know I've done this before, but I feel like a new parent! I feel like Talia doesn't get much variety. She mostly still eats baby food and oatmeal but enjoys the finger foods more, so I'm trying to offer those more frequently. She likes torn up pieces of bread, shredded cheese, peas...otherwise it's just stuff like Cheerios. I have given her some ground beef when I was cooking, before I added anything to it. She actually liked it! I haven't tried black beans or mandarin oranges yet but those were things I remember Sophie loving. Just not sure how old she was exactly. Yeah, I don't know why this is so hard!
I didn't get a chance to tell you today, but when you brought Talia in, I about died of her cuteness! I just wanted to pinch those little cheeks!
Post a Comment