Thursday, March 17, 2011

st patrick's day

 Highs:
Warm outside--Tally could wear that cute green polka dot dress!


Sidewalk chalk fun.

"Celtic Love Knot" Scentsy warmer.





Fruit rainbow for a snack.

Tried Orange Leaf for the first time and got 25% off for wearing green. That place is PERFECT for kids--loved the small, low tables and chairs. The girls shared vanilla with white chocolate chips, rainbow sprinkles, and pink gummy-looking things that Sophie said were very good.

I like green.

Sophie and I did some leprechaun, shamrock, and color green activities today.

This day hasn't been all froyo, rainbows, and chocolate coins, though.

The AC in our mini van doesn't work. We thought it did when we bought it, but...it doesn't. Huh. How about that.


Talia didn't nap today and she is constantly standing by her high chair or the fridge and letting me know she wants food. (Sophie has been extra hungry lately, too. She actually ate the baked ziti I made last night and had more at 3:00 this afternoon. I may or may not have had some too.)


Love my Sophiechaun and Taliachaun.






5 comments:

Julie said...

Cute post!
1) talia and calla will have to take a picture in matching dresses sometime. I am almost positive Calla has Talia's green dress in pink. It looks SO CUTE on Talia.

2) We should have done a theme day today. Your ideas are amazing. And I miss theme days. Cool snack and activities. Orange Leaf?! Oh to live in suburbia. Sigh.

3) SO SORRY about the van's AC. I totally feel your pain (Xterra has had broken AC twice). Really sad. No fun.

4) Love you!

Amanda said...

such a cute post! We just tried Orange Leaf for the first time too - but now I want to take the kids!

The girls are adorable!! And I love your green pictures!

Amy said...

Hmm... maybe we should do Orange Leaf instead of Sugar Sisters for our Spring Break get together! Are we still on for that?! We need to get planning. My Spring Break starts at 3:01 tomorrow! Woo-hoo! :)

Jennifer said...

Cute cute cute...also didn't know if you knew or not but sugar sisters is closed...:(
Previous post...... So sad

Jennifer said...

Fun day! LOVE Orange Leaf! Kate loves those gummy looking things, I have no idea what they are, but apparently they are good:)