Last Friday, the girls dressed up in their costumes and Nathan took them to a carnival at Sophie's school while I went to a friend's baby shower. It was a beautiful evening and a perfect chance to take some pictures of our superheroes!
SuperGirl
WonderWoman
More together
{The boots for these costumes drive me craaaazy, but what can you do.}
Carnival Story: Apparently Sophie really just wanted to do crafts. Nathan talked her into the cake walk by saying "I really think Mommy would like it if you won a cake to bring home." Who, me?? :) So she did it. They had lots to give away, so they were calling three numbers per round. The last number was 13. Sophie was on 14. Nathan said she looked around, saw no one was on 13, and jumped over there. She stood there for just a split second and then took off for the cake table. She had her eyes fixed on a package of 6 cupcakes with rainbow frosting. Everyone was laughing...later she asked Nathan why. Poor girl just didn't quite get the rules. 4 years old, first cake walk--I think she did great! Yea for knowing the number 13! :) Nathan offered to give the cupcakes back, but was told it was ok. I'm so glad he was willing to take the girls to the carnival. He's such a great dad!
Quick Talia story: She loves her bucket (McDonald's Happy Meal, anyone?) and calls it "Halloween". It's the cutest thing.
The doorbell just rang. That would be my Old Navy order--two long-sleeved shirts and a pair of maternity skinny jeans. Oxymoron. Wish me luck!







4 comments:
you have got to have the cutest two girlies ever!! I am in love with the costumes!!
Too cute! Love the costumes!!
Love this post and loooove the pics. Soooooooooo cute. We have two superheroes for Halloween also - superman and spiderman :) and yeah for McDonald's Halloween bucket!!
Best costumes ever. They are adorable superheroes!!! Loved the pics and I'm glad Sophie won some cake for you.
Post a Comment