Thursday, December 22, 2011

Two Years of Talia

Oh how we love this little girl.

It's already been 2 years since we met her.


 Her newborn pics (by Ian!) were done at 9 days old. So hungry...so strong. :)


Some 1-year pictures (also by Ian!)



I love how she snuggles. I love how she looks out of the corners of her huge brown eyes. I love how she asks for Sophie and Daddy when they're not home. I love how she sings while she plays. I love how she holds up to three binkies at a time and randomly switches out which one is in her mouth. I love how she belly laughs. I love how she tries really, really hard to sing along to songs. I love how she has about 10 different things she has to have in her crib when she sleeps. I love that in the morning, she scoops up as many of those favorite things as she can and then backs up to me so I can lift her out of the crib. I love that she calls Sophie "Fophie". I love that she's a pretty good grocery shopper. I love how she gives the best goodbyes with hugs and kisses. I love that she asks for funny things like "sanitizer", "nose spray", and "Kleenex". :) I love that she picks chocolate chips out of desserts.

I love that she's in our family.
Happy birthday, Talia Noelle! We love you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Such a sweet post for a sweet little girl! Merry Christmas to you all! :)