These may be the last of my belly pics. Not because I think I'm going into labor anytime soon, but just because I didn't really know what I looked like until I saw these. :/ BIG. And it's an oddly-shaped baby bump. She is definitely low, but has been pretty much the whole time.
Enjoy.


6 comments:
YOU are BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously jealous of your hair!!
shut up. You look great. Keep taking them. If we don't see them you won't regret it later. And that color looks gorgeous on you! ;)
I agree with Melissa and Michelle... you look GORGEOUS!! You should absolutely keep taking them!
So pretty!! Love these pictures... can't wait to meet that baby! :)
You look great, but I hear you...kind of shocking when you see the pictures of yourself! Lol!! Enjoy (if you can?!) the last few weeks!
You're ridiculous! You look amazing. So cute!!!
Post a Comment