Friday, September 28, 2012

So much going on...

 this little stinker merits a 1/2 month update.

 She eats--a lot. Most days she already eats two containers of stage 1 baby food and some oatmeal, in addition to nursing regularly.

I got a kick out of all the faces she was making during dinner tonight.
Little ham!

She can also sit up (she sits better than this now). Her wide base is serving her well.
Sometimes I make her wear hats.

She is not lacking for love/attention.



Also...sometimes she sleeps through the night, and that really rocks.

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE that last picture of the two of you!! (and all her faces at dinner. The scrunched nose one is my fave!) :)

Michele said...

I am laughing because I just searched your blog the other day for Sophie's Sesame Street party ideas! I think that will be MWs 2nd birthday theme. Lo did curious George for her 3 rd. it is a cute party. And I love the muffy name!