Sophie had her 2-year checkup a few days ago. She weighs 24 pounds which means she has yet to triple her birth weight. I guess that's what happens when you enter the world in a big way! Height is pretty average and head is still large. Just the way we like her. :)
She is still making us laugh and continues to amaze us with how fast she learns. When she hears a new song, like lately we've done "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean" and "Are You Sleeping?", she wants me to sing it over and over and by the third time she's joining in! Fun! Then my job is just to remember that when she requests "the body song" she wants "My Bonnie." :)
As for me...still feeling pregnant but wishing every dang day I could have an early sonogram. I just want to make sure something's really, really there! My first appointment is June 1st. Did I say that last time? I don't remember. And I've done some crazy things lately, like last night I squirted a red substance onto my plate to dip my fries in...wondered, "What's wrong with this ketchup?"...and then realized it was actually strawberry jelly.
I'm exhausted. I sleep a minimum of 10 hours a day and still have a hard time keeping my eyes open. My gums bleed sometimes when I brush my teeth. (That's normal, right? I forget why, but I think I remember reading that somewhere.) I've become a Meat and Potatoes person; used to be more like Dessert and Dessert. But I have to have a few good servings of protein every day or I feel icky. I never used to like anything about KFC but their mashed potatoes are hitting the spot lately.
Now if you'll excuse me, Someone needs a diaper change. I can tell because of this superpower-worthy sense of smell that comes along with pregnancy...
Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Thanks for coming out Friday. I love my necklace(s). These are cute pictures of miss fie!
I am so excited for you! One of my friends went to the ER for an early sono, telling them her stomach hurt. Not that I'm telling you to lie...just sayin'...she got a sono! I can't imagine having to wait. I guess one blessing with having a scary pregnancy is that we had sonogram very early and often beginning at 5 weeks!
Kate is now in 98% for her head (full of brains, right???) 99% for height. I don't remember the weight percentage, but she weighs 21 pounds. Sophie is a skinny-minny, and super cute!
Post a Comment