I love these pictures of Sophie! They inspired us to do the same type of pictures for Caleb's first birthday!
She is so beautiful and that hair I love it! I want Lo to have that much hair by her 1st b-day...but it isn't looking good! :) I can't believe how much she has changed in a year, as I am sure you can't! Happy soon to be 2nd b-day Sophie!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love these pictures of Sophie! They inspired us to do the same type of pictures for Caleb's first birthday!
She is so beautiful and that hair I love it! I want Lo to have that much hair by her 1st b-day...but it isn't looking good! :) I can't believe how much she has changed in a year, as I am sure you can't! Happy soon to be 2nd b-day Sophie!
Post a Comment