Monday, June 1, 2009

Chilly Cousins Go A-Splashin'


On Sunday evening, Sophie and I headed out to Julie and Ian's for a grilled chicken dinner and swimming in Ori's new inflatable pool. It was a little on the cold side and I was pretty glad I didn't have to get in! Julie was the brave and beautiful mama/aunt who sat in there with the kiddos. Despite the chilly water, Sophie and Ori had a great time! I'm sure we'll spend more summer days out there.
Getting used to it...
Awww, toughen up! The water's fine!


Splashing water on the slide before Sophie goes down.

She was so cold...but she smiled through her chattering teeth. We have a water lover!Hopefully Ori won't gnaw a hole in his new pool. He loves biting everything!I gave him lots of kisses. He's the most adorable boy. Thanks, Ian and Julie, for the fun!

3 comments:

Julie said...

We had so much fun with you two!! And yes, that orange basketball thing is already deflating . . . don't know if Ori really did chew a hole in it or if it's just not good quality. :-) We hope you come again soon!!

Unknown said...

wow juls rocks a suit. i'm jealous.

Stefanie said...

That's the summer fun I was looking for! Those two kiddos look like quite the pair :) I love it!