Friday, June 12, 2009

Sophie's 2 year pictures

There aren't a lot. She was pretty much done after the family shots, but what Meg got was great! The balloon ones just make me think, "It's my party and I'll cry (pout) if I want to." :) I love my Sophie!

One of my favorite things she said that day was when she told Meg, "I have hot hair!"

I had tried to curl the ends with my curling iron...didn't work...but it did make her hair hot for a few seconds! Made quite an impression on her.

Our photo session was filled with bribery. We had brought jellybeans and little cookies with pink frosting and sprinkles (she ONLY eats the frosting and sprinkles) and at the end, Meg gave her a little goodie bag with chalk and a lollipop. Too sweet.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

ah! I love them all! I just happened to see all your photos on Meg's blog this morning and loved them!! You have such an adorable little family and what a darling Sophie!! I LOVE the balloon photos... they are precious!

Erica said...

so i saw your pics on meg's blog and recognized you from when i was new to the blog world & looked through all of jess' friends (hope that doesn't creep you out lol). anyways i love all your pictures... even her "pouty" ones. i think they capture a 2 year old perfectly! :)

Unknown said...

We're getting Wilder's one year photos done (by Meg) in August--hope they turn out as great as these!

jackson3 said...

wow those are really cute! it makes me excited for next week. my friend Laura Moffat ( I think you know her ) is going to take some pictures for us. i love the balloon idea!

thanks for what you said on my blog. i have been dealing with some guilt in wanting to work. finding someone who understands that side of the story is hard. the wanting to be at home is hard! and to tell someone i want to be at work,oh my what kind of mom am i? i deal with that in my head often. my husband and i have prayed about my job situation for a year He has provided us with the perfect situation. He always does. anyways, thank you.