I also got to try putting foam rollers in her hair. She actually brought me the unopened package and said, "I want curls." Julie and I used to sleep in these when we were little so we could wake up with curls. I won't make Sophie do that...yet...but it was fun to give them a try and see what would happen.
The results weren't too impressive. I think the rollers were in her (dry) hair for about an hour and a half. Not a lot of curl, but she got a kick out of seeing herself in the rollers (I PROMISE she isn't in these pj's 24/7)...
She enjoyed spinning with that hair flying out all around her.
7 comments:
Oh, how I wish I had her hair!!! :)
I wish I had her hair too! I say this to you all the time, but it is so amazing how long her hair is at age 2! She is such a beautiful little girl!
Aww . . .that brought back memories! The things we did for beauty (ha!) at such a young age. Sleeping in rollers wasn't comfortable at all, but I loved curls too.
She looked so cute in her little rollers.
good job on trimming her hair, mommy! Breeson's hair is almost that same length - maybe I should get some foam rollers. ;-)
Thinking back to how much hair she had as a newborn, it's not surprising that her hair is SO long now...but it's still amazing (like Michele said)!!
Hope you're feeling well these days. I was in the store the other day and was thinking I need to get a package out to you soon. It'll be fun to shop for girly clothes.
what a cutie! I love her hair! :) she is just so adorable, just like her momma!
oh! sorry you didn't find the pumpkins at bbw... they only had about 8 when I was there, but the mall store might have more! :)
I used to sleep in foam curlers too :-)
Post a Comment