
Confession: I actually spent Thanksgiving morning in a not-so-good mood for various reasons...not feeling so great and a few things not going the way I had pictured them, etc.
It turned out to be a great day with my little family. We've enjoyed hearing sweet Sophie singing "Rudolph" and "Jingle Bells". I've tried talking to her about what it means to be thankful...she is thankful for Ovaltine. :) My hunky resident chef made a yummy corn dip for an appetizer and then we had ham, rolls, green beans, and garlic mashed potatoes. It was all delicious. He puts me to shame! We've been working on Christmas decorations off and on all day. It's amazing what a mess you create putting up this holiday stuff!
Nathan picked up our maternity pictures today (taken by Meg back when I was 29 weeks pregnant) and they are sure making me smile and remember how blessed our little family is.
God is so good.




More maternity pictures to come. :)
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
6 comments:
Love the pictures! Can't wait to see the rest. And I'm glad you managed to enjoy your day even if it didn't start the best or was different than other years. See you Saturday!!
oh these pictures are so cute!
Love the photos, especially the b/w one! :)
It is fun for me to see the photos of your family, because it has been so long since I have seen you. Praying your delivery goes well, and for Sophie to adjust easily to a new baby in the family.
Beautiful photos!
I love all the photos! We never did that...sort of wish we did :(
I esp. love the one w/ the sono such a clever idea!!!
My pics were done by Audra Buchanan. They were Lo's 6 month ones and I realized I had never posted them! oops.
Can't wait 'til that baby gets here!!
Post a Comment