Thursday, February 18, 2010

splish splash



Talia has been much happier at bath time since we stopped using the little pink tub from the hospital. Here's our little love!

Getting ready

Funny expressions


Little smile
To follow up from my last post, we did take Talia in on Monday and were told she just has a cold and her lungs are fine. Good news! She finally has her voice back, loud as ever! :)

And if you haven't yet seen the cutest baby bath pictures in all the world, check out my sister's blog. :)

3 comments:

Lori Danelle said...

You've made me realize that I never took bath pictures of my youngest!!! Eek! So cute though, I'm going to regret not having mine!

Jennifer said...

So cute! Glad she is enjoying bath time now. I remember those scream and tear filled baths with Kate. No fun at all!

Unknown said...

geez you make cute babies.