Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

I love them.

Now that we've established that, here are other pics. Sophie was pretty excited about Valentine's Day this year. She colored valentines for her friends and family. We didn't help with the coloring. I thought she did a great job! We also made some yummy chocolate cupcakes.

This morning Sophie woke up to this balloon and she got some fun princess toys.
Tonight she's staying with Nathan's parents, so we went out to eat at Carrabba's. Talia just slept. :)
Speaking of her, she's been sick for the past several days. We're taking her to the doctor tomorrow and praying it's just a cold and nothing worse! It's so sad to watch her try to cry and hardly any sound will come out. She's also coughing quite a bit. We're so ready for her to feel better! She still has a smile for us, at least.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I have been praying for Talia. Keep us updated.

And Sophie's coloring is amazing (must be like her mama and not her aunt when it comes to coloring!!). Looks like a special day!

Jenae said...

I can't believe how BIG Talia has gotten! I hope she feels better soon!

Cindy said...

What a great coloring job, Sophie! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow and deliver YOUR valentines.

jen christians said...

I hope Talia is feeling okay. Poor sweetie... I am SUPER impressed by Sophie's coloring. MUCH better than some of our first graders!
The girls are Adorable. I hope you are doing okay... Take care and talk to you soon!

Jennifer said...

Wow! That is awesome coloring! You have 2 beautiful girls!