Saturday, January 22, 2011

wild

I try not to complain on this blog. I do in real life. :( And I did on facebook a couple days ago. Maybe that was just yesterday.

Anyway, it's been not-so-fun around here. January is just a blah month, you know? My girls have been sick A LOT this winter. Not anything major, but enough to require several doctor visits and prescriptions and produce waaaay too much grumpiness. It's difficult for me to cope when every waking moment seems filled with unhappy little people.

But there have been funny times. I don't have to show you pictures of snotty noses or red eyes with goopy corners. Instead, I give you my wild, crazy, silly girls. I love them so much.

Sophie is a dancer. I'd love to get her in ballet or gymnastics someday. Something more refined than the moves she's bustin' now.

And Talia...she loves getting her teeth brushed.
  She also loves playing peek-a-boo. She sometimes gets herself a little tangled up. No blanket in bed for this little miss!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Pretty much in love with the dancing pictures. She is seriously beautiful too. :)

Unknown said...

wilder's sick again, too.
he whiney and he's never a whiner.
so i don't really know what to do.
maybe we will dance!

Cindy said...

I miss these 2 cuties!