If you don't want to read all of these, make sure you check out what she doesn't like to eat, what makes her scared, and what makes her sad. Funny stuff. {For Sophie's answers to these questions a year ago, go here.}
{Oh boy. I tried to click Publish Post without saying anything, but I can't. Her shirt is not stained. She likes to wear stickers. And I have issues, I guess.}
What's your favorite color?
Pink.
What do you like to eat?
Grilled cheese, macaroni, green beans, corn, carrots...
What do you NOT like to eat?
That stuff I ate before I got some more Jell-O, except I liked the butter and bread and strawberries. You know, that stuff with chicken and cheese? What's that called? {Me: It was a casserole.} I didn't like that casserole. I don't want it anymore.
What shows do you like to watch?
I like My Little Pony. I also like princesses. I also like Elmo's World even if it's for babies.
What do you like to play?
Princesses. I like to play ponies. I like to play undersea water fish. I like to play that fishing game that's in the closet. You know, where you try to catch fish when the river is going really, really fast? And let's talk about the kinds of books I like!
{How did she know that was the next topic?}
What's your favorite book?
Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf, Cinderella, The Princess and the Pea, and The Ugly Duckling.
What's your favorite Bible story?
When Jesus died on the cross.
What makes you scared?
When I used to be scared when I was 3 years old? When I think there's a monster. But I'm 4 years old so that means I'm not scared. 4-year-olds are brave. I'm 4 and that means I'm not scared. I'm a brave 4 year old! What also used to scare me when I was 3--(whispers dramatically)--panthers in my room!
What makes you sad?
When someone gets married. Because it's really, really sad and then somebody cries.
What makes you happy?
When you like my puppet shows. And books.
And though she didn't mention this, she loves to go fishing...
but gets pretty bummed when the fish aren't biting.
Where's your favorite place to go?
The park. You know, the one at the library makes me happy. The library park is where I like to go.
What's your favorite song?
Chipmunks
What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a painter. And after I paint, I'll make some lovely foods in my room and have a picnic with them!
What will you do as a painter?
Paint all kinds of things for mommy!
Will you do anything brave?
I'm Super Girl! I'll race to the rescue when I'm Super Girl! That's brave, isn't it?
What do you like to do outside?
play and do chalk
What will you do in the summer?
Get ice cream from the musical truck.
What's your favorite game?
Cookies that I got for Christmas. (There's really a game called The Milk & Cookies Game.)
What makes you proud of yourself?
Being Super Girl.
What was your favorite thing about preschool?
We had a blast! We got to eat some ice cream. We got to make some butterflies.
What's your favorite thing about your baby sister?
That she hugs me.
What do you like to wear?
Super Girl shirt and my cape.
How old are you going to be next?
5!
{Funny/scary thing--I opened my mouth to correct her and then realized she's right. Crazy!}
When is your birthday?
May June! (Do you remember the day?) 10th.
If you could have any pet, which would you choose?
A new pink fish.
What do you like to do with Mommy?
Color.
What do you like to do with Daddy?
Play with him. Ponies and princesses. That's all we play.
What's Daddy's job?
Commerce Bank, Wichita
What's Mommy's job?
You work here. You clean up and work.



6 comments:
That's kind of mean of you to keep panthers in her room... :)
this is so funny. I can't wait to do this with Lo this year! The things they say. I especially love your job. :)
Precious!
that's my girl!
I did this w/ Mason again last week (thanks for the idea last year again!) and his answers were SO long-winded that I couldn't transcribe quickly enough! I video'd it though!
She is so cute!!! Love her outfit!! :)
Cuteness! and cute suit! :) and I LOVE pedicures, they rock.
Post a Comment