Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011 {Our Family}

We did our little family Christmas the morning of the 24th. We slept in (well, I did) and had a simple breakfast of chocolate chip muffins. Nathan started by reading a children's version of the nativity story. I love hearing Talia say "Baby Jesus". Sophie knows that he came as part of the plan to rescue us.

As far as gifts, the Lalaloopsy frenzy continued. Sophie's collection of the mini dolls expanded greatly. Talia got a Lalaloopsy Little. She likes to talk about her messy face and give her the bottle and cookie. Sorry if you find these creepy. I did at first, but now they're stinkin' cute. :)
I think Tally's favorite things were the cat-themed gifts:
Scratch the Cat (Scentsy Buddy)
(Can you tell T had chocolate for breakfast??)

and a cat piano with a microphone. It's pretty entertaining--lots of different instrument sounds and songs.


Sophie was so sweet about all her gifts.


It got kinda wild. :)

Love my little family and the holiday memories we have!

1 comment:

Amy said...

My Sophie spent her Christmas money from great-grandmas on the Lalaloopsy ferris wheel. Yours should come over to play! ;)