She is so precious, Sharla! Love the pictures! You look gorgeous and so happy! :)
So happy for you! She weighs the same as Emmitt did! I think he was 1/2 in. longer though! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! You have a beautiful family!
She is adorable Sharla! I'm looking forward to meeting Miss Gemma.
she is so so precious! what a beautiful little girl to add to your adorable older girls!!
Love her!! She just looks like a bundle of sweetness. Can't wait to snuggle her soon. You got some fun pictures!!
Sharla, she is beautiful! Your big girls look so excited! So happy for your family of five!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is so precious, Sharla!
Love the pictures!
You look gorgeous and so happy! :)
So happy for you! She weighs the same as Emmitt did! I think he was 1/2 in. longer though! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! You have a beautiful family!
She is adorable Sharla! I'm looking forward to meeting Miss Gemma.
she is so so precious! what a beautiful little girl to add to your adorable older girls!!
Love her!! She just looks like a bundle of sweetness. Can't wait to snuggle her soon.
You got some fun pictures!!
Sharla, she is beautiful! Your big girls look so excited! So happy for your family of five!
Sharla, she is beautiful! Your big girls look so excited! So happy for your family of five!
Post a Comment