Oh Miss Gemma...still making sure we know she's here! ;) I guess she's just cementing her place as the baby in the family.
Cute as she is, she's just not that much fun to take to places like Target, or the library, or pretty much anywhere we would love for her to just chill in her car seat or stroller. Unless we're outside, things get a bit stressful. Sophie has said that Gemma's crying is "annoying" and I go ahead and tell her she was the same way when she was a baby. I still need to hold Gemma a lot at home, and her very grabby hands are making it even more difficult to blend our agendas: Hers being to be held, and mine being to JUST GET SOMETHING DONE! ;)
Other things to remember at this age:
She is a proficient roller.
She has a special move that Nathan calls "Mission Impossible." This is the best pic I have of it.
She still cat naps during the day, which means that when I say she takes about 4 naps a day, that sounds super awesome but it's not. It also means that Talia's nap is usually sandwiched between a couple of Gemma's, meaning I am always graced with the presence of one little girl or the other. :)
Loves playing with water bottles.
Loves her Sophie the Giraffe.
Has fantastic legs.
Enjoys baths.
Started cheering for K-State. :)
Isn't as interested in oatmeal anymore. We'll probably start some fruits and veggies in a week or so.
She is done with the Bumbo. Hoping she'll be sitting on her own by next month! I think she'd like that a lot.
She still spits up and drools a lot.
She's almost done with the chiropractic treatments for torticollis! Hooray!
Sometimes I wish she liked our Praise Baby video. But she doesn't.
As draining as having a high maintenance baby is, I do LOVE how her face lights up when she sees me after its been awhile. She lifts up a hand to touch my face and it's just cute. :)
Happy 5 Months, Gemma Kate!





2 comments:
When i think of you, I pray. But be encouraged that you are a good momma! You have the love of God in your heart and that will always transfer to your life and the life of raising your three beauties!!
BTW, how cute can she be? What a sweetheart!
cutie
Post a Comment