
Sophie and I went to visit Julie, Ian, and Ori on Thursday morning. What fun to see that precious boy at home with his parents! I loved getting to hold him again. I also got to help fold some laundry, and it was just funny to see all the green and blue when I am so used to pink and PINK. :) Anyway, feeding him a bottle looks a little tricky, but Julie is already a pro! Pray for them though as they adjust to being on their own (without nurses/doctors everywhere!) Pray that Ori stays healthy and that Julie doesn't go crazy as they are not supposed to have him out in public for a couple months. Pray for Ian as he goes back to work but wants to be with his family and also needs to finish Ori's room.
And here are some pics from the day. Ori looks like such a little man with his hair style! I love the picture of his wrinkly knees. :) And his little nose is too cute. And let me tell you from personal experience, once you kiss that baby's head you do not want to stop!!! Sophie just kept saying "baby" and wanting to touch all his facial features while telling us "eyes", "nose", etc.




Julie wrapping up her burrito baby. So sweet! And I don't understand how he looks fairly good-sized in pictures when he is so itty bitty!
1 comment:
Hey Sharla, I love the pictures. Sophia is getting SOO big. What a sweet girl. I've been thinking about ya for awhile!! I tried calling you the other night, but didn't get a hold of anyone and didn't leave a message. sorry.
hey, check out our blog (although I'm not the best person at keeping it up-to-date).
www.jamieandjoy.blogspot.com
Love ya, JOY
Post a Comment