This is a man who loves his little girl, who wants her to know how special she is...that she is worth knowing and being pursued...that she is pure beauty. I'm so thankful she has him to look out for her, to be there for her, to point her to her Heavenly Father.
Happy Father's Day, Nathan.And to my own dad, thanks for being so strong and always there. You've just known when to offer help only you can give and when to step back and let us deal with things. Thank you for your constant investment in your children. Now you've also been grandpa for a couple years...I love watching you with my own little girl. It melts my heart. We'll see how much of a "farm girl" you can turn her into. :) I love you.
And to my father-in-law...you just exude love and compassion for people, including those outside your family. I know how highly Nathan looks up to you. There are so many qualities of yours that he wants in his life, too. Thank you for the impact you've had on his life, and mine. And thanks for loving our SophIA BoccIA :) the crazy-strong way that you do.
Fathers are amazing.
3 comments:
Holy cow--crying!
Thanks, Sharla...beautiful words.
fun to see little sophie - she's grown so much!
This is really sweet. I like the quote at the top (in green). Sophie is a precious little girl and I'm so proud to be her aunt!
Post a Comment