Another goal that flopped was me exercising during pregnancy. HA HA HA!!! Nope. The Y membership is getting cancelled next week, to be effective next month. We've only been going for the outdoor pool and that will switch to weekend hours only very soon.
So, now that those things are out of the way.
I rarely make our bed in the morning. I know it makes the whole room look nicer when the bed is made. It's just that...what's the point? There's a certain little lady who thinks our bed is the best place to play while I'm in the shower and getting ready for the day. 

It IS a comfortable bed! This is also where she likes to hide from the sharks that apparently are all over our house.
Other funny little things:
I've been trying to teach her that the town she lives in is "Andover." For some reason, she can't get this. She always says, "Andover...and over?" It makes me giggle every time.
This morning on our way to get groceries, it was barely raining and we were talking about it. I told her it was just little sprinkles of rain and she shouted, "Yummy!" Because, you know, sprinkles mean dessert.
I know the day will come when our bedroom will be (might be?) clean and tidy and I'll long for my daughter to be a little girl playing in our bed again.
I'll miss the days when I could wake up and find a cupcake magnet stuck to my leg.
5 comments:
awww!! This is sweet!! And so true! Thanks for the reminder! ;)
Sharla... thanks A.Keeping it real and B. A great post that made me laugh! Sophie is so funny!
I'm with you on the exercise thing...I had the best of intentions. And I thought I was doing so great with my weight gain until I hit 20 weeks. Now I have been gaining 2 POUNDS PER WEEK! Ahhhhh....oh well!
She is just too sweet! Funny girl!
Thanks Keeping it real and great post that made me laugh! thanks for sharing...This is sweet!!
___________________
renee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems
Post a Comment