Once the upstairs office furniture has been taken downstairs, I can work on turning this room into Sophie's big girl bedroom.
And once she's in there (with the pink walls we've promised that she mentions every other day), I can turn her room into new baby's nursery. If it's a boy, obviously we will need to make some more major changes than if it's a girl. :) You can't see everything on the walls in this picture, but it's all pink and brown.
Picture at 20 weeks, 4 days.
7 comments:
You look GREAT Sharla!! :) I thought WE had a lot of shuffling around to do....hope it all comes together quickly for you guys!
You look great! Good luck on your remodeling!
You look adorable, Sharla! Apparently the whole "I don't gain weight during pregnancy" runs in the family.
Alittle over 20 weeks thats awesome~ You can find out soon, be sure to let me know so I can make you some little goodies before I pop!
sharla, you look so pretty!!
when do you find out the sex?
I've been meaning to call you. My evenings just get so busy once I get home from work, I'm sure you understand that.
I regretfully won't be able to make it to Jen's baby shower. :( I'm sure that's not a surprise. I hope you all have a great time. Make sure you take pic's and post them.
Love ya, JOY
You look great!!! And I love your hair! We are right in the midst of finishing the rest of our basement too (we did the main family room a few years ago...now we're doing the bedroom & bathroom). Kevin has done most of it himself, but we hired the drywall work and we will have the carpet installed. I have gotten bids out the wahzoo, so let me know if you need any names of companies! :)
You look great & I love your hair!
good luck for your remodeling.........
___________________
renee
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved
Post a Comment