2007--our baby lobster. We didn't actually go anywhere. She had her first cold.
2009--We have an opinionated 2-1/2 year old. She wanted to be Princess Jasmine. Believe me, we tried getting her to be a different princess. One with a nice dress that would cover her tummy. :) But she just kept saying, "I have to be Jasmine first!" So we went with it.
She was so excited. We got the costume weeks ahead of time and she got to wear it around the house for a day or two, then we tucked it safely away for the big day.
Good thing she didn't mind having the pants hiked way up! :) More fun to come!
2 comments:
she looks precious! Funny Lo had her first cold over Halloween too....hmmmm I am sensing a pattern here! HA! That is why I love your advice best, b/c I feel like we may have "twin" daughters! :)
great pic's. She looked precious in her princess outfit!! I guess while breeson didn't have an opinion this year, I should've done something that would really embarrass him in the future!! :) Ha.
Post a Comment