Just for fun... Sophie on the left, Talia on the right. All pics taken at 1-2 weeks of age.

In the hospital, I really thought Talia looked a LOT like Sophie. Now there are just so many differences, maybe the biggest one being the amount of hair. :) I love how they have their own look.I guess that's it for now. It's hard to know what to post these days. Please continue to pray for our niece.
5 comments:
oh sweet. They do look a lot a like but so different at the same time! The hair is the biggest difference!
I love these picture comparisons! So cute. I miss you and Sophie and Talia. Love you!
all that hair on Sophie!! So glad all is well! I am praying for your niece.....her story has captivated me. Hugs to you all!
What beautiful girls! Congratulations!!!! I think they are a little alike!
having a hairy baby myself, i always wondered if i'd get more than one! i had alot of hair and so did my brother. guess you never can tell! very cute pictures!
Post a Comment