Wednesday, January 20, 2010

random pics

held by Aunt Ju

love this face. the cheeks are the best.

two daughters to love!


reading with Daddy

she's big. i had to take her to the dr. at 3 weeks and she weighed 10 pounds; she had gained a pound and a half in two weeks!

She also seems really long to me. So anyway, we're definitely in size 1 diapers and hardly any newborn stuff will fit anymore. That didn't take long at all. :(
Talia turned 4 weeks yesterday. She still nurses every 2-3 hours. Sleeps a lot during the day. Has started to have a bit of a fussy time around 8 pm but it is not the inconsolable crying like with Sophie. She sometimes seems uncomfortable (like with gas) and it makes us so sad, but I'd say she's doing great overall! We love her like crazy!

5 comments:

Michele said...

She is a doll! My heart is melting at Julie holding her. She does look long to me too...I am use to a very short baby ;) Praise God for no colic!!! It shows me there IS hope if I ever do decide to do this again! Hope you are doing well and getting some rest!

Michele said...

Just saw your comment on my blog...anyway I did that on photoshop elements and now I am having them printed by some company called Scrapbooksplease ($1.99/pg for 12x12). It is WAY quicker than the old fashion paper way...although those still look really cool...these aren't bad. Haven't actually seen it in print yet, so the verdict is still out there. But there are websites that have templates for free to use if you don't have or want to get photoshop. Can't wait to see more pics of that little girl!!

Olivia said...

She is so big already...like our girls were...no need for newborn size stuff. Very cute! Have fun!

Rachel said...

Hey Sharla! Congrats on your second little girl! We now have matching families! I hope you are doing well. Adjusting to two is hard at times. I remember thinking my sweet little girl had been replaced with a little girl that cried and cried and cried! Or maybe some of that crying was mine too!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, those are some sweet little girls! I know you didn't mean for it to be funny, but I couldn't help but smile while reading about your day. This is why we blog... one day you will look back at this and not be able to remember days like this. I promise. It will happen. :)

My favorite part was your comment in another post about your collection of hoodies, sweats and long sleeve t-shirts. After my baby #3 was born, I lived in a gray velour sweatsuit. I just changed into a new long sleeve, solid colored t-shirt everyday. :) (and sadly... that is still pretty much my weekend wardrobe)