1. This afternoon while eating lunch--
Sophie: Mom, what's a thermal detonator?
Me: "Uhhh...where'd you hear about that?"
(Star Wars. So that'll be a daddy question.)
2. While putting her to bed one night this week--
S: Mom, do you wish you were cute like me?
Me: Umm, sure.
S: I wish you were.
(I think it's important for all little girls to hear they are beautiful. Perhaps we've gone overboard.)
3. While looking at Talia's animal picture book and making up words to "read" to her baby sister--
"Dogs have a great sense of smell. Pigs have a great sense...of oink."Three year olds are pretty funny. :) They will keep you on your toes, and that is for sure.
5 comments:
I am laughing so hard. Especially at #2. And for the record you are every bit as cute as sophie, considering you are the original model.
I can't wait for funny stuff like that!
I just love the skinny jeans!
Oh my goodness. I laughed soooo hard at #2 also! Sooooooooooooooo funny.
I've been reading your blog for a while now and just had to comment to say how ADORABLE and GORGEOUS your girls are.
SOOO cute!!
your girls are ADORABLE!!!!! Seriously! I look forward to looking through more super adorable posts :)
Post a Comment