Gemma turned 2 months old this week, so of course I had to take some pictures. I've been having fun this morning going back and looking at Sophie and Talia's 2-month pictures. When Gemma was born, we thought she looked like Talia, then we thought she was starting to look like Sophie, and now I think she's just Gemma. :)
GEMMA
I'm too lazy to edit any of the rest of these...
At her 2-month checkup, she weighed 13 lb, 8 oz which is the 97th percentile. Another big Boccia girl!
Blurry, but still cute. :)
{Sophie was at VBS. Talia has pretty much stopped wearing clothes. And she needs a haircut.}
TALIA
SOPHIE
Can't even handle that hair. Here's how it looked after a bath:
I don't know...I guess since Gemma has blue eyes and more hair than Talia did, she looks more like Sophie.
Regardless, so thankful for three beautiful, healthy daughters!

1 comment:
I love all the hair on tiny baby Sophie! That one in her little "Sophie" onesie is my favorite! Such cute girls... all 3 of them!
Post a Comment