Sunday, March 1, 2009

music video!

Nathan made this video and I love it! I laughed so hard. Here are some Sophie moments...some silly faces, some meltdowns, some messes, and some general cuteness. And no, she doesn't REALLY get to do whatever she wants!

5 comments:

jackson3 said...

I am a friend of Ginger Skillen and I saw a picture of Sophie on her photograpy website,and had to ask her who that cute little girl was! My daughter is a year younger than Sophie but has the same hair situation going on. I love the viedo, I swear I could photoshop Josie's head into it and use it as my own :) They are sooo much alike. I get comments all day long about.... wow she has sooooo much hair, I'm sure you did too and also sure you can relate to how tough it is to have DO a babies hair everyday. HAHA :) Sophie is super cute!

The Moffats said...

This is so funny, Sharla. While I was watching it Hunter came over and started daning to the music. So cute. Is your hubby for hire?! :) heehee.

Cindy said...

What a lot of fun memories! Each day is a treasure with our children no matter what!

The Boccias said...

Sorry it's hard to see well. The grainy effect is cooler when you can see the video in a larger screen! Sophie saw this video yesterday and when she saw herself taking the bows off the presents she said in a sincerely distressed voice, "Oh no!!" She was also bothered by the toys dumped out all over the living room. So funny!

Jennifer said...

Too cute! Already starring in music videos, playing Wii, using the contoller...Kate will have to work hard to catch up!