Thursday, March 19, 2009

oh happy day

It's been hinted at all morning...while watching the Backyardigans...


while being "Princess Sophie"...

even while eating lunch, though she was putting on quite a show with singing and stuff. And now she's taking a nap--in her bed, without a fuss. I know it's probably just because she totally skipped her nap again yesterday and is just exhausted, but it still brings a lot of happiness to today!
What have I done today besides take a ton of pictures? Well, I did some laundry and cleaned out Sophie's closet. Lots of happy colors in there, but pretty overwhelming. It looks a little better now; I'm sure much more could be done, but I'm me and I don't clean that well. Here are Before and After shots:
And more pictures from today because I like them all. :)

She was making them kiss! So funny!


Oh, and I'm thinking of writing a book called "The Sophie Diet". For real, if I ate like she does...her lunch was edamame, strawberries, and clementines.

Mine was mostly the same, plus a Lean Pocket and two chocolate cupcakes with this golly-it's-good cream cheese/chocolate chip filling, all topped with chocolate frosting. I ate them quickly while standing over the kitchen sink right after Sophie ran off to...somewhere...to do...something. See, I didn't even care! Just wanted chocolate! Sigh.

No comments: