It was a windy and cloudy afternoon but you should have seen Nathan spring into action when he heard the sound of the ice cream truck! Here are Nathan and Sophie looking at

lots of CHOICES!

Sophie knew exactly what she wanted--the Pink Panther. Daddy took out the bubble gum eyes for her.



It got messy. Those clothes are in the washing machine right now. :) She absolutely loved it and ate the whole thing.

We really do scream for ice cream around here.

Speaking of screaming, I saw/heard a lot of this in the afternoons last week, always after nap time whether it was successful or not. What gives?? It is seriously driving me nuts. She won't say what's wrong. I've tried being stern, I've tried cuddling, and I've tried ignoring. Today she was doing this and finally stopped when I just picked her up, kicking legs and all, and sat her down on the floor and asked her to play Dominoes with me.

A degree in Child Psychology would be helpful right about now...
4 comments:
I LOVE the ice cream pictures! I wish the ice cream truck came to the country. :-) Sophie looks very pleased with her choice! Love you sister!
Ju, I thought you would make some comment about suburbia. :) When Ori is bigger and he comes to play here, he and Sophie can get treats together!
Grammy in the country wishes for an ice cream truck too!
We have an ice cream truck and an ice cream bicycle cart! Gotta love the ice cream man.
For a while, we had a tamale truck that played La Cucaracha. No comment on that one.
Post a Comment